The greatest demand is generally for courses in May, June and July, but we operate very successful courses at other times of year, from early January to mid December. We offer 3 day courses as described in this brochure, but adapt these in different ways according to the time of year and the weather conditions. We have developed our facilities to be able to operate high quality activity courses in virtually all weather conditions.
Our 3 day, 2 night residential course for the 7 - 11 year old age groups typically packs in 15 exciting activities providing the right balance by offering activities that will challenge, develop teamwork and stimulate the imagination.
We really appreciate all the recommendations we get from schools who have visited Robinwood and the number of schools who come for the first time as a result of recommendations from friends and colleagues. We are constantly updating the comments from schools who have recently attended a Robinwood Course. The schools that attend come from areas of the Midlands, throughout the North of England and up into Scotland. But don’t just take our word for it, See what they have to say about Robinwood. For more testimonials and recommendations visit our Highly Recommended Page.
"* Brochure and initial information - Great information for the parents and lots of lovely photos for children to discuss.
* Head Office - So lovely and accommodating.
* Booking Procedure - Easy and communication was wonderful.
* Organisation on centre - Simply fabulous from the minute we arrived to the minute we left, all staff were lovely, kind and caring yet knew how the systems worked.
* Overall Safety - Safety was number one priority.
* Overall Enjoyment - Amazing, best time of my life, please can we stay forever were some of the comments from the children.
"Please tell me you booked next year and I'm coming!" comments from staff.
* Overall educational value - Challenged all children whilst ensuring they achieve.
* Achieving agreed learning objectives - Absolutely !
* Provision for children with special needs - Amazingly inclusive."